OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE PROGRAMSServices
Solar Operations and Maintenance is a specialised field. We provide an O&M service that can be white-labelled and on-sold to your customers.
An (O&M) program is necessary in order to maintain efficient output from your solar energy system. As well as optimising your system’s performance, a regular O&M schedule ensures long-term protection of your PV system as well as ongoing and up-to-date compliance with statutory regulations.
We tailor our O&M packages to suit your requirements and budget.
As a part of our O&M package, we provide system health checks and the option for solar monitoring.
Our health checks:
- Inspect and record inverter readings
- Assess readings for your inverter based on make, model and serial number
- Test your installation
- Monitor module short circuit current (ISC) and open-circuit voltage (VOC)
- Ensure adequate insulation resistance and irradiance
- Check for recalled products
- Access roof to check panels for visual defects, configuration, specifications and earthing of the array
- Check AC & DC isolator integrity, connections, ratings, brand and correct polarity
- Check main switch board for CB & AC cable size, connections and meter installation
- Check for roof leaks or damage to roof
- Supply a full and comprehensive report of findings, including photographs
- Provide recommendations and a quote for any maintenance needed